Drive Margin Growth Through Smarter PVM Analysis
Identify the impact of price, cost, volume and mix on your bottom line –
quickly and intuitively
Mix. Not Mystery.
Don’t accept “it’s mix” as the explanation for unexpected shifts in business performance. KiniMetrix PVM splits margin changes into discrete components– price, cost, volume, and mix shift. Separate mix effects into meaningful components like product mix, customer mix, and other types of mix relevant to your business. Our ground-up PVM calculations have no plugs, ensuring 100% accurate rate volume mix analysis.
Drill-down charts and reports deliver visibility across any customer, product, and other key dimensions. These insights help fine-tune sales, pricing, marketing, and operations performance.
Know Immediately What’s Causing Margin Variation
Margin Bridge – View margin changes at a glance, with internal buckets built to your specifications
Detailed Margin Bridge – Drive action plans for improvement by separating mix effects across any number of dimensions specific to your business
Contribution Analysis – Understand margin change contributions at any level of granularity by drilling down into any margin bridge element
Scatter charts for 2-dimensional analysis – Analyze performance across pairs of PVM dimensions
High-density scatter for large-scale analyses – Perform Big Data analyses with ease and build charts having a large number of marks
Get The Kini Group Advantage
Our consulting team, veterans of Bain, BCG, McKinsey, and other top-tier organizations, can work with your organization to enhance PVM performance and provide guidance in how to apply KiniMetrix modules for comprehensive profit improvement.
Increase Your Revenues and Margins with These Other KiniMetrix Modules
- Drive faster, better business decisions – by measuring margin variance drivers over time across price, cost, volume, anddifferent types of mix shift
- Minimize margin loss – while increasing profitability
- Remove “plugs” – from your Price/Volume/Mix/Cost calculations
- Update results regularly and automatically – with easy data refreshing
- Establish accountability – through consistent, company-wide rate volume mix methodology
- Rapid implementation – Deploy and receive results within a day