Discover the True Impact of Pricing on Your Bottom Line
Have you ever announced a price increase without knowing exactly how much of that target stuck in the marketplace?
Measure price performance faster and more effectively with the KiniMetrix Price Realization module. Isolate changes in customer and product mix to determine exactly how price changes affect your bottom line. KiniMetrix Price Realization helps you meet or exceed pricing goals through structured pricing KPIs and data-driven performance measurement.
Achieve Accurate Price Performance – No Arguments, Ifs, Ands, or Buts
KiniMetrix Price Realization eliminates internal debates about accuracy with a single, consistent measurement methodology for pricing.
It has the scale to operate in complex environments with large numbers customers, products, and sales transactions. And, by developing a suite of reliable pricing KPIs based on existing sales transaction data, KiniMetrix Price Realization provides guidance that aligns pricing across the organization, driving improved pricing performance. This information updates automaatically, enabling drill down for specific situations, as well as rapid, effective fine-tuning for smarter strategic decisions.
Get The Kini Group Advantage
Our consulting team, veterans of Bain, BCG, McKinsey, and other top-tier organizations, can work with your organization to improve price realization and provide guidance in how to apply KiniMetrix modules for comprehensive profit improvement.
Increase Your Revenues and Margins with These Other KiniMetrix Modules
- Align your company with unified price realization metrics – Deploy consistent measurement methodology across your business
- Improve pricing strategy – Develop pricing plans by customer, sales rep, region, product groupings, or any other key parameter
- Standardize pricing decisions through accurate, timely performance measurement
- Enforce accountability – Drive responsibility for pricing performance improvement across your organization
- Deploy instantly – Start improving your pricing strategy and increasing margins within a day