Grow Profits – And Keep Them High
Pricing discipline prevents margin loss. Easy to say. Difficult to do. The KiniMetrix™ Price Optimization module streamlines this process by setting boundaries for sound pricing policy and establishing metrics for enforcement. This data-driven approach empowers your sales team with calibrated pricing at the point of sale.
Specific accounts and markets receive targeted pricing for each market, customer segment, product line, and individual transaction, as well as feedback to measure and improve results over time. Match price increase targets with customer/product pricing. Assign price changes with precision by customer and product using advanced data science. KiniMetrix Price Optimization even integrates with your order entry platform, enabling seamless point of sale guidance, regardless of enterprise system.
Generate Pricing Based on Data, Not Guesswork
- Establish realistic and sustainable pricing – and make it stick over time
- Find hidden opportunities – for margin improvement
- Enforce proper pricing and reward sales performance – through a proven, data-driven approach
- Balance demand, material supply, costs, market needs, and more – through focused pricing improvement
- Forecast the impact of price changes and identify pricing opportunities – with automatic data refreshes
Get The Kini Group Advantage
Our consulting team, veterans of Bain, BCG, McKinsey, and other top-tier organizations, can work with your organization to enhance PVM performance and provide guidance in how to apply KiniMetrix modules for comprehensive profit improvement.
Increase Your Revenues and Margins with These Other KiniMetrix Modules
- Replace gut instinct pricing decisions with a scientific approach – Rigorous, data-driven methodology delivers measurable, actionable insights
- Find 1% (or more) of pricing improvement opportunity – Combine your internal information with external market data to scientifically set pricing
- Drive ongoing pricing improvement and accountability – Create a culture of responsibility for pricing and volume decisions
- Develop realistic yet profitable list and target prices – Stop leaving price and volume opportunities on the table
- Enable effective budget planning – Plan scientifically for price changes over the next quarter or year