Stop Churn in Its Tracks
The KiniMetrix™ Churn Analytics module identifies loyal customers and those at risk of leaving. Reduce customer churn by informing your sales team before accounts disappear. These insights help businesses retain and grow critical accounts and profitable lines of business.
KiniMetrix Churn Analytics rapidly identifies customers at risk of leaving. Go beyond simple attrition analysis. Minimize customer loss with insights from the full breadth of your sales data – quickly and automatically.
Turn Loyal Customers into Eager Advocates
Keeping existing business is more valuable than winning new business – but most businesses can’t predict which customers will walk away until it’s too late. The Churn Analytics module helps increase customer retention, especially for businesses with large numbers of customers or products.
Recognize when customers subtly shift segments of their business. Know when a customer switches a significant share of business to another supplier, even if the customer’s total revenue appears to be growing. Use this advance knowledge to keep profitable customers in the fold and reward loyal customers for their ongoing repeat business.
KiniMetrix Churn Analytics
Quickly recognize business erosion – Break sales and margin deltas into new, expanding, contracting, and lost, by a customer, product, sales territory, or any other dimension
Develop action plans by drilling into specific churn buckets – Slice data by any dimension to quickly determine your greatest opportunities to improve loyalty and reduce churn.
Get The Kini Group Advantage
Our consulting team, veterans of Bain, BCG, McKinsey, and other top-tier organizations, can work with your organization to reduce customer churn and provide guidance in how to apply KiniMetrix modules for comprehensive profit improvement.
Increase Your Revenues and Margins with These Other KiniMetrix Modules
- Discover causes of customer churn – Identify which customers are at risk of leaving and how the potential loss affects revenue and profit
- Instantly visualize areas of opportunity – Identify which customer accounts decreased in size or were lost. Drill down into customer purchases by product category, customer segment, and SKU
- Understand customer behavior across multiple time periods – In the past quarter, month, or any other time frame
- Recognize critical early warning signals – Get early warning of potential customer defection when corrective action can save the account
- Deploy instantly – Be up and running with churn analytics within a day